The Sparks training project offers half and full day training sessions to our own staff and to professionals working with young people.
- Peer-on-Peer Sexual Exploitation,
- Working with Disengaged Young People,
- Resolving Traumatic Memories,
- Skills to Engage Young People with Learning differences,
- Recovering from Attachment Disorders,
- How Pornography impacts the Teenage Brain.
- Tackling the concept of Criminal Stereotypes and Prejudice
- A Strategy for Detached Working
- Cannabis and Mental Health