1. We believe in the potential of Ignite communities to inspire personal growth and lifelong change.
2. We believe that an Ignite community is part of a chain - linking young people to their wider society and spreading positive change.
3. We believe in Ignite communities as alternative gangs - where young people get together in a spirit of welcome, respect, fun, support and care.
4. We believe in approaching our work with quality, commitment, integrity and a passion that is motivated by the Christian faith.
5. We believe in the importance of spirituality as a powerful resource in people’s lives.
6. We believe that prioritising the needs of young people through a holistic, consistent and flexible approach will inspire personal growth and lifelong change. We believe that a holistic approach involves partnership with other organisations.