1A Headstone Drive
Really stuck? Give our office a ring on 020 886 320 89.
1. Driving to Ignite at Holy Trinity Church
Coming from North Harrow, past Kodak on your left.
- Pass the Magistrate’s Court on the left and go straight over the roundabout and under the bridge
- Take the 2nd Left turn (the first and second come immediately after the bridge)
- Pass a block of flats and then before the Co-Op Funeral Home turn left up a short drive marked “Holy Trinity Car Park” at the top turn right into the car park and park along the left hand side of the car park.
- Parking is free so long as you sign your car in once you are inside the building. Otherwise it may be clamped.
Coming from Harrow
Follow the signs to Wealdstone
- In the one way system turn left at MacDonald’s.
- At the traffic lights with the station ahead of you, turn right. Drive past the station car park on the left.
- Take the first turning on the right and follow instructions in 3 and 4 above
2. Walking from Harrow and Wealdstone Station
1. Exit the station into Wealdstone High Street - do not exit to Harrow, its a long walk round!
2. Walk straight ahead, over the traffic lights and walk past the shops as far as Subway, you can see Holy Trinity on the other side of the pedestrian area.
3. Turn left and walk along the length of thechurch, past the greengrocers, to the Co-Op funeral home and turn right up the drive
4. Turn right into the car park and walk back along the rear of the shops to the glass doors
Walk ahead to the glass doors and press one of the Ignite buttons for entry